COLOMBO GOOD MARKET
All day: LIFT Eco Design Footprint Day event
10am to 12pm: Morning chillout music by Izuru
12pm to 3pm: R&B and classic music by Senses
3pm to 4pm: Live music by Jayanga
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
- Visit the LIFT Eco Design stalls next to the entertainment area to check out the Footprint Day event in aid of the Ceylon School for the Deaf & Blind.
- New vendor Green Bee will have a selection of imported organic baby food items, nuts, seeds, cereals and personal care products to choose from.
- Koularagama Ceramics is back at the market with a range of nature-inspired handmade ceramics to choose from this week.
- CShapes is new to Good Market and brings a selection of handmade jewelry made from waste paper, pencils and refrigerator copper tubes encased in a non-toxic water based resin.
- Looking for unique avurudu gifts for your loved ones this year? An elegant and unique wooden watch from eyecatching is sure to make a statement.
- Find your next fashion statement at House of Lonali's stall offering 15% off on all 'Lonali' upcycled shoes, bags and clutches this Saturday.
- 10% off organic radish from Saaraketha Organics.
- Secret Garden has vibrant aloe hybrids, cacti and succulents all lovingly potted and awaiting their new home
- With the Sinhala and Tamil new year coming up, Organico Guru wants to help you celebrate by offering 20% off all items at their stall this week.
- Monique's Gourmet Foods will have ginger cake, mango and passion cheesecake, carrot cake with pecans, love cake, chocolate chip cookies for the kids (and the kids at heart!) among their range of sweet treats this week.
- Lovi Ceylon is bringing their signature sarong style to the Good Market for the first two weeks of April only. Made for movement, Lovi sarongs can be dressed up or down and will make you stand out in a crowd.
GALLE GOOD MARKET
All day : Free mehendi for kids by MiniMehendi World
10am to 11am: Community open mic
11am to 1pm: Language Club for young adults interested in practicing their spoken English in a friendly and supportive group. Meet at Information Stall
1pm to 2pm: Chill out music
3pm to 4pm: Kids adventure session meets at the Good Market Information Stall.
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
- Support FriendzHome's latest project to start a much needed preschool for special needs kids in Galle. Stop by their stall to donate school supplies, equipment or contribute towards the fundraiser.
- Nethroo Masks will have brass door bells
- Quench your thirst with tropical fruit juices with a selection of jambu, lemon, star fruit, mango, papaya and snack on spinach rotti, sweet potato cutlets or banana cake from Ceylon Tafel
- Looking for a gift for the young ones this avurudu? Southern Masks will have a selection of hand crafted wooden toys to choose from
- You can find Good Market products from other regions including cacao powder, organic teas, organic rice, body care products, organic dried fruit snacks and much more. See something you like in the Good Market shop promotions? Call the shop team at 0117446433 and ask them to bring it down to Galle.