The Colombo Good Market will be closed on April 15th in observance of the Sinhala and Tamil new year. The Colombo Good Market is open Saturdays from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in the Nuga Tree Car Park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout is online here.
10am to 12pm: Morning chillout music by Senses
12pm to 1pm: Deep house by Gaia
1pm - 1.30pm: Live music by Sabra
1.30pm to 3pm: Music by Gaia
3pm to 6pm: Sinhala and Tamil new year celebrations!
Join in fun games including tug-of-war, pass the eggs, curd eating contest, kids avurudu prince and princess contest, lime and spoon and more!
- Rising Woman brings the collective's creative efforts from women of different faiths to the Colombo Good Market. Welcome them to the community!
- Jade joins the Good Market with a selection of homemade, all natural bath and body products.
- New vendor Sea Long Foods brings traditional ambulthiyal in clay pots.
- Organics by Vault is offering 10% off on all products for the new year season.
- Eyecatching has a classy wooden betel leaf holder, just in time for the new year.
- In honor of the Sinhala and Tamil new year, Dathri is offering 10% off on all their wooden products.
- 10% off organic carrots from Saaraketha Organics.
- Secret Garden has vibrant aloe hybrids, cacti and succulents to add a splash of nature into your home.
- With the Sinhala and Tamil new year coming up, Organico Guru wants to help you celebrate by offering 20% off all items at their stall this week.
- Dr. PPARs has whole food supplements made from microalgae (Chlorella sorokiniana) and grape extract..
- Lovi Ceylon is bringing their signature sarong style to the Good Market for the first two weeks of April only. Made for movement, Lovi sarongs can be dressed up or down and will make you stand out in a crowd.
The Galle Good Market is open every Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in Court Square, Galle Fort. The stall layout is online here.
All day : Free mehendi for kids by MiniMehendi World
10am to 11am: Community open mic
11am to 1pm: Language Club for young adults interested in practicing their spoken English in a friendly and supportive group. Meet at Information Stall
1pm to 2pm: Chill out music
3pm to 4pm: Kids adventure session meets at the Good Market Information Stall.
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
- Antiques Collectors will have antique brass vessels and vintage books.
- Nethroo Masks will have hanging lamps
- Enjoy a healthy and delicious lunch from Ceylon Tafel or snack on their manioc bites
- Ness Valley will have chocolate milk and asmi this week.
- Pick up colourful adult and kids' backpacks from Nidahasa
- Lion Kithul Wood has new kithul wood paper holder.
- Skillfully crafted hanging spoon holders from Galle Wood Carving.
- Handmade cards from Kanchi Crafts
- Gami Gedara Spice has a range of natural, homemade spice blends bringing village cooking to your home.
- You can find Good Market products from other regions including cacao powder, organic teas, organic rice, body care products, organic dried fruit snacks and much more. See something you like in the Good Market shop promotions? Call the shop team at 0117446433 and ask them to bring it down to Galle.
- Little T's deviled peanuts and jaggery peanuts which are grown, roasted and packed by mother's of special needs kids in Buttala.
- Organic potato chips and blue quinoa chips from Organico Guru
- Organic cinnamon sticks from Bio Foods
- Mixed salad from Lanka Salad Company