GALLE GOOD MARKET
All day : Free mehendi for kids by MiniMehendi World
10am to 11am: Community open mic
11am to 1pm: Language Club for young adults interested in practicing their spoken English in a friendly and supportive group. Meet at Information Stall
1pm to 2pm: Chill out music
3pm to 4pm: Kids adventure session meets at the Good Market Information Stall.
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
- Moonshadow is back with their range of all-natural home and body care products. They are also featuring organic vegetables from Sunrise Farms and Karal Organic.
- Southern Masks will have notebooks this week.
- Gami Gedara Spice's homemade ambulthiyal fish and chicken blends, black pork curry mix and pickle powder will add bring traditional flavour to your kitchen.
- Check out Kanchi Craft's hand made silver with wood and turquoise rings and special discounts on necklaces this week.
- Add some natural decorative henna to your hands or feet from from MiniMehendi World
- You can help FriendzHome latest project to start a much needed preschool for special needs kids in Galle. Stop by their stall to donate school supplies, equipment or contribute towards the fundraiser.
- Nidahasa has mini handbags this week.
- Dainty children's dresses in various sizes can be found at K&D Lace's stall
- You can find Good Market products from other regions including cacao powder, organic teas, organic rice, body care products, organic dried fruit snacks and much more. See something you like in the Good Market shop promotions? Call the shop team at 0117446433 and ask them to bring it down to Galle.
COLOMBO GOOD MARKET
10am - 12pm: Morning chillout music by Senses
12pm to 1pm: Deep house music by Gaia
1pm to 1.30pm: Live music by Sabra
1.30pm to 3pm: Music by Gaia
3pm to 3.30pm: Live music by Shehan and friends
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
- New vendor Sripali Burn Art brings the craft of creating intricate art using only the controlled application of heat onto wood. Welcome them to Good Market and check out their art in stall E4.
- Monai is back with hand crafted home decor including a new range of mahogany pencil holders.
- Working with the cottage industry in Sri Lanka, House of Lonali upcycles pre-consumer discards from the apparel industry and gives them a new life. Visit their stall for 15% off on all lifestyle products including woven mats, tapestries, coasters and more.
- eyecatching introduces a new collection of gorgeous wooden cups. Pick up a set to add a touch of nature to your dining table.
- Learn about natural dengue prevention from ECO-V this week. They will also have a collection of essential oils and all-natural cutlery and crockery.
- Pickle, grate, slice or dice into salad, curry or roast. How will you enjoy the 15% off organic radish off from Saaraketha Organics.
- Head over to Organico Guru to sample their range of organic orange and apple juice.
- Cute cactuses make for hardy green companions; pick one (or more) up from Secret Garden
- All natural personal care products from unscented or pleasantly fragranced bath bars, gentle lotions, invigorating scrubs, soothing massage oils and more from Green Leaf Herbals.
- Sari Connection is offering 50% off all of their items. Support their continued work with marginalized women in Millaitivu and Jaffna through upcycling saris into vibrant clothes, reusable bags, hair accessories and more.
GOOD MARKET SHOP
- Organic fruits, vegetables and coconuts from Karal Organic, Saaraketha Organics, Katupotha Estate, Forest Garden Organic, Binuka Organics, Ellawala Horticulture and more.
- Nutmeg, cardamom, pepper, tandoori paste, biriyani paste, mango sauce, olive oil and more from Ma's Happy Life Kitchen.
- Hummus, dried apricots, hazelnuts and walnuts from Big Borek.
- Organic prunes, canned cannelini beans, red kidney beans, roasted sesame oil, rice & corn penne, buckwheat pasta, vegetable pasta sauce and more from Organico Guru
- Vegan protein shake, almond butter and cashew butter by Soul Food.
- Small batch, homemade blue cheese, cheddar and mozzarella from Maia Cheese.
- Methi herbal shampoo, neem bodywash, kanakka pain relief balm and jeewanthi couth syrup made from all natural, traditional ayurvedic ingredients by Pilapitiya Ayurveda.