The Colombo Good Market is open every Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in the Nuga Tree Car Park at the Colombo Racecourse. The stall layout is online here.
10am to 12pm: Morning chillout music by Izuru
12pm to 3pm: R&B and classic music by Senses
3pm to 4pm: Live music by Jayanga
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
- Forest Garden Organics joins the Colombo Good Market with their selection of organic produce, spices, medicinal plants grown sustainably using a forest garden approach. Welcome them to the market and find out more about their growing methods and organic inputs.
- Enjoy authentic north Sri Lankan flavours from Northern Palmyrah Traders. Choose from king yam porridge, curry leaf chutney, gooseberry juice, asafoetida powder, mango pickle and more.
- Visit House of Lonali for an exclusive Good Market only discount of 10% on all 'Lonali' upcycled bags and clutches this Saturday. A chic, consciously produced, upcycled accessory which also supports the local cottage industry? Talk about a fashion statement!
- Looking for unique avurudu gifts for your loved ones this year? Check out the wide range of hand crafted wooden home decor and tableware from eyecatching
- This week, ECO-V is spreading awareness about invasive plant and animal species in Sri Lanka and what you should and could do about them. They will also have their regular collection all-natural bamboo and kola path plates, cups and utensils, essential oils, burners and seedlings for adoption.
- Pickle, grate, slice or dice into salad, curry or roast. How will you enjoy the 15% off organic radish off from Saaraketha Organics.
- Want a cute but effective air purifier for your indoor spaces? Check out the range of sansevieria and more at Secret Garden's stall
- Enjoy organic superfood raw snack bars from the Australian Super Food Company? You're in luck! Organico Guru is running a buy-one-get-one-free promotion this week.
- Dr PPARs has Chlorella sorokiniana microalgae nutritional supplement tablets which help modulate the immune system, lower cholesterol and blood sugar, and support detoxification.
- Handmade, washable, durable and eco-friendly crocheted bags, table mats, head bands, pot covers and more from Thushi's Creations.
- Organic spreads from Ceylon Pure made from cashew, coconut and treacle
- Taste the flavours of Jordan with all-natural za'atar (a mix of Middle Eastern spices), extra virgin olive oil, almonds and mixed nuts fromJordan River
The Galle Good Market is open every Saturday from 10 am to 6 pm (rain or shine!) in Court Square, Galle Fort. The stall layout is online here.
All day : Free mehendi for kids by MiniMehendi World
10am to 11am: Community open mic
11am to 1pm: Language Club for young adults interested in practicing their spoken English in a friendly and supportive group. Meet at Information Stall
1pm to 2pm: Chill out music
3pm to 4pm: Kids adventure session meets at the Good Market Information Stall.
4pm to 6pm: Community open mic
7pm - 8pm: Ruhunu Ranga Soba VENDOR SPECIALS
- Support FriendzHome's latest project to start a much needed preschool for special needs kids in Galle. Stop by their stall to donate school supplies, equipment or contribute towards the fundraiser.
- Nethroo Masks will have traditional painitngs
- Drink the rainbow with a carrot, beetroot and cucumber juice mixed with a choice of fruits from Ceylon Tafel
- Refresh yourself with ice coffee, soursop smoothie,sweet orange juice,sidarang juice,sapadilla desert or banana smoothie from Ness Valley Farm
- Dress up your dining table with delicate table mats from K&D Lace
- You can find Good Market products from other regions including cacao powder, organic teas, organic rice, body care products, organic dried fruit snacks and much more. See something you like in the Good Market shop promotions? Call the shop team at 0117446433 and ask them to bring it down to Galle.