GALLE GOOD MARKET
10 to 12 - Community open mic
12 to 3 - Chill out music by Minushka
3 to 4 - Free mehendi for kids by MiniMehendi World
4 to 6 - Community open mic
* Starting this week, Greenfield Organic Life is bringing their organic fair trade teas, snack bars, fruit snacks, raw cacao, spices and more to the Galle Good Market. Find them in Stall B3.
* Kanchi Crafts has a beautiful new selection of handmade coconut jewelry in Stall A2.
* Ceylon Tafel has fresh tropical fruit juice, ice-cold popsicles, village style rice and curry, roti, kiribath, manioc, sweet potato cutlets and more in Stall B1.
* Lion Kithul is adding wooden spoons, file holders and drying racks to their range of all natural kithul wood and coconut wood housewares. Visit Stall C2 to place an order for a custom design.
* Rainforest Foods has certified organic tea, spices, moringa powder, garcinia powder, mangosteen powder, and pure kithul syrup and jaggery in Stall C1.
* Nidahasa is introducing a new collection of upcycled sari bed covers and frocks. Stop by Stall B3 to learn more about how this social enterprise is benefitting southern women.
* FriendzHome in Stall B1 has quality second-hand clothing, jewelry, toys, housewares, books and more at great prices. Have things at home that you aren’t using? Bring them to Friends Home and they’ll sell them for you. 25% of sales go to support a child with special needs. Call Kumudu at 0774301399 to learn more.
* You can find Good Market products from other regions in Stall D2 and D3 including upcountry organic vegetables, vegan coconut milk drink, cacao, natural snacks and much more. See something you like in the Good Market shop promotions? Call the shop team at 0773772122 and ask them to bring it down to Galle.
COLOMBO GOOD MARKET
10 to 12 - Morning chillout music by Senses
12 to 3 - Deep house by Gaia
3 to 4 - Live music by Clyde and Shehan
4 to 5 - Nature Kids urban eco adventure with ECO-V (meet at Stall B10)
4 to 6 – Live music by Jayanga and community open mic
* Sri Lanka Unites will be under the nuga tree with a registration table for their upcoming Stride to Ride event.
* Have books at home that you’re not using? Needy Readers is doing a book drive for disadvantaged schools and communities in Stall C9.
* Iridescence - Hope Through Art will be selling handmade mugs, books and other items to raise funds for an upcoming "random acts of kindness" initiative. Stop by Stall B9 to learn more and show your support.
* Elixir of Life is back with pure bee honey, honeycomb, and kits for aspiring beekeepers. Find out more about setting up a garden bee box in Stall B4.
* Volunteers from House of Hope and Chibby’s Friends are organizing carnival games and video games in Stall E4 to raise funds for children with chronic diseases, disabilities or special medical requirements. Stop by and check it out!
* Tash focuses on responsibly sourced local gemstones and handmade silver jewelry. Visit them in Stall E3 to choose a gemstone and design your own custom piece.
* Organico Guru is offering a special 20% discount on organic certified baked beans and kidney beans in Stall D6 this week.
* ECO-V has sustainably harvested bamboo cups, kolapath plates, bamboo and cinnamon wood key tags, naturally dyed cotton clothing and citronella, vetiver, cinnamon, clove, eucalyptus and lemongrass essential oils in Stall A10.
* Crepes Parlour has fresh kurakkan crepes with organic fruit filling, crepe cake, strawberry limeade, and carrot orange juice in Stall C6.
* Anyaa Wellness has all natural spa products and massage therapy in Stall C1. A 15-minute massage by a visually impaired therapist is Rs. 500.
* Saaraketha is offering a 15% discount on Maldive fish sambol in Stall F4 at the Colombo Good Market.
* Ceylon Art Gallery has oil paintings and watercolors that focus on nature, rural life, women, and Sri Lanka's cultural heritage in Stall B8.
* Yummy Goodness is offering a 10% discount on their popular narang marmalade. Check out their full range of slow-cooked jams, marmalades and chutneys in Stall F4 at the Saturday Good Market or in the Good Market shop.
* Henna Booth will be applying natural henna mehendi designs in Stall B9.
* Trained blind therapists from Thusare Talking Hands will be providing head, neck, shoulder, and foot massages in Stall B10.
GOOD MARKET SHOP
* Dark chocolate with kithul jaggery, dark Arabica, pure Arabica, and espresso ground coffee from Hansa Ceylon
* Jeewanthi cough syrup, kanaka balm, thripala tablets and ashawagandharishta from Pilapitya Ayurveda
* Natural liquid dish soap, laundry powder, dishwash bars, hair oil, essential oils and odor absorbers from Moonshadow
* Mosquito-repellent citronella candles in terracotta pots from Fone Candles
* Natural peanut butter, tahini sesame paste, sun-dried tomato, sun-dried tomato and beetroot marinades, and chutneys from Rangala House Gourmet
* Organic certified dried watermelon, dried mango, dried papaya, mixed fruit juice, king coconut water, king coconut water with pineapple, and natural gherkin pickles from Govi Aruna
* Free range eggs from Malpotha Farms and Via Village
* Organic certified mixed lettuce and baby spinach from Go Organic Nature Farms
* Organic PGS salad leaves and rocket (arugula) from Uva Forest Gardens
* All natural Ginger Lime Tonic, Iced Chai Latte, Lime Crush And Lemongrass Mint beverages from SOZO
* Vegan organic coconut milk drink, coconut chips, coconut spread, desiccated coconut, coconut milk powder, and creamed coconut from Cocomi Bio Organics
* Traditional buffalo curd and plain yogurt from Renusha
* Pure kithul syrup and bee honey from Rainforest Foods
* Heirloom suwandel rice from Ecowave
* Organic certified virgin coconut oil, coconut flour and coconut butter from Coconut Miracle
* Sea salt from Saviya Cooperative Society in Puttalam
* Natural chicken with no growth promoters or antibiotics from Amiron Farms