GOOD MARKET SHOP
* New vegan coffee and chocolate soy milk from Sujan International
* New coffee fusion bath soap and rustic pumpkin spice bath soap from Aurelia Soapworks plus liquid soap, unscented bath soap, and rustic green tea bath soap.
* All natural laundry powder, dishwash soap, essential oils (lavender, tea tree oil, lemongrass, eucalyptus, peppermint), peppermint lip balm, and activated carbon odor absorbers from Moonshadow
* Organic certified mixed lettuce and baby spinach from Nature Farms
* Organic PGS salad leaves, rocket leaves and spinach pesto from Uva Forest Gardens
* Free range eggs from Malpotha Farms and Via Village
* Cinnamon roasted cashew, cumin roasted cashew, chili roasted cashew and plain cashew from Addictive
* Organic certified coconut cinnamon spread, coconut ginger spread, coconut pineapple spread, and coconut cocoa spread from Greenfield Organic Life
* Vegan protein shake, chocolate granola, matcha granola, cashew butter and almond butter from Soul Food
* Organic certified coconut chips, desiccated coconut, vegan coconut milk drink, coconut milk powder and creamed coconut from Cocomi Bio Organics
* Pure bees honey and kithul syrup from Rainforest Foods
* All natural peanut butter, tahini, sundried tomato marinade and sundried tomatoes from Rangala House Gourmet
* Turkish hazelnuts, walnuts and dried apricot from Big Borek
* Goji berries, quinoa, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, pecans, macadamia nuts and pine nuts from What On Earth
* Indulgence, Intense Espresso and Smooth Ceylon coffee roasts from Soul Coffee
* Buffalo curd and plain yogurt from Renusha
* Mango, passionfruit, blueberry, strawberry and raspberry yogurt from Senani Organics
* Kithul jaggery and kithul syrup from Haritha Lanka
* Fresh naarang juice and ginger beer from Cherine's Quench
* Natural chicken with no antibiotics, growth promoters, or other feed additives from Amiron Farm
GALLE GOOD MARKET
10 to 12 - Community open mic
12 to 2 - Chill out music by Minushka
2 to 4 - Free mehendi for kids by MiniMehendi World
4 to 6 - Community open mic
6:45 to 8:30 - Ruhunu Ranga Sobha
Come check out this amazing low-country traditional dance performance with drums, somersaults, colorful costumes, traditional masks and fire organized by the Southern Province Cultural Ministry. Great for kids and out-of-town visitors! Free admission.
* New vendor Ananda Macrame Art has macrame jewelry that's handmade from natural materials in Stall C4.
* Seedevi is back with meneri, thanahal, ollu, thala, mudu, kollu and other traditional grains, seeds, and legumes in Stall C3. Great for porridge. Meneri is a local superfood alternative to quinoa.
* Ceylon Tafel has ice-cold tropical fruit popsicles, village style rice and curry, roti, kiribath, manioc, ash plantain and sweet potato cutlets, fresh fruit juices and more in Stall C5.
* Sewitha Products is back with kithul flour yogurt, kanda, pudding, and pure kithul syrup and jaggery in Stall C3.
* Dudley Silva Batik is back with handmade batik clothing and housewares in Stall D1.
* Chami Foods has fresh hoppers, manioc and sambol, string hoppers, and more in Stall B5.
* Rainforest Foods has certified organic tea, spices, moringa powder, garcinia powder, mangosteen powder, and pure kithul syrup and jaggery in Stall B1.
* FriendzHome in Stall C5 has quality second-hand clothing, jewelry, toys, housewares, books and more at great prices. Have things at home that you aren’t using? Bring them to Friends Home and they’ll sell them for you. 25% of sales go to support a child with special needs. Call Kumudu at 0774301399 to learn more.
* Nidahasa Cooperative has upcycled sari bags, clothing and accessories in Stall B2. Support this social enterprise to provide a living wage to more southern women.
* You can find Good Market products from other regions in Stall C1 and C2 including upcountry organic vegetables, dried fruit snacks, virgin coconut oil, natural snacks and much more. See something you like in the Good Market shop promotions? Call the shop team at 0773772122 and ask them to bring it down to Galle.
COLOMBO GOOD MARKET
10 to 4 - Trail 2016
Trail 2016 will be raising awareness about their upcoming 670 km walk to honor and support those fighting cancer. Pick up your Trail 2016 T-shirt, umbrella or mug in Stall B9 and support the cause.
10 to 6 - Sustainable Development Goals & One Million Tree Stories
Rotaract Club of Wattala is doing a special awareness program on the UN Sustainable Development Goals near the Racecourse Grounds. They'll also be selling forest trees to plant under Rotary's One Million Tree Stories initiative.
10 to 6 - My Dream School
My Dream School is raising funds to renovate 2 more rural schools: Earlaladi Shiva Mahajana Vidyalaya in Jaffna and Lelwala Wickramasinghe Vidyalaya in Galle. This week they'll have portrait drawings and mehendi art in Stall D10. Sign up to volunteer for the upcoming school projects.
10 to 6 - Help Lisath Live
Ghedora Connects is doing a fundraiser to help 4-year-old Lisath get a bone marrow transplant. They will be selling new and nearly new donations at a great price in Stall C9. All proceeds go to support Lisath's medical expenses.
10 to 11 - Morning chill-out music by Senses
11 to 12 - Live music by Jayanga
12 to 3 - Deep house music by Gaia
3 to 3:30 - Live music by Rickey and friends
3:30 to 5 - R&B music by Senses
4 to 5 - Nature Kids urban eco adventure with ECO-V (meet at Stall A12)
5 to 5:15 - Dance performance by Dynasty Crew
5:15 to 6 - Community open mic
* New vendor ManiEli has a creative range of all natural chutneys, sambols and chili pastes in Stall A10. 10% of profits go to Riverlution athletic programs to support disadvantaged youth.
* New vendor Ketsa has handmade cotton and silk batik clothing and linen clothing in Stall D8.
* amanté Spirited Women new vendor Body Essentials Natural has natural handmade soaps, candles, body creams and lotions, shampoos & conditioners, essential oils and carrier oils, bath salts, bath tea and bath bombs fizzies in Stall B3.
* amanté Spirited Women new vendor Bath Bliss Eco has natural handmade soap, shampoo, shower gel and more in Stall B3.
* Ceylon Herbals is introducing a new line of spices in eco-friendly bamboo gift packs. Check them out in Stall B6.
* Saaraketha is offering a 10% discount on certified organic sweet potato in Stall F4this Saturday
* New vendor Binuka Organic has organic certified fruits, vegetables, kithul syrup, jaggery and fresh milk from Morawaka in Stall B4
* Selyn Fair Trade has a new range of recycled paper notebooks, handloom cushion covers, table mats, runners, bags, accessories, and lamp shades made from handloom off-cuts. Visit them in Stall C7.
* Spicy Treats has fresh juices, manioc with pork curry and other traditional favorites in Stall D6. 10% of their profits go to Needy Readers.
* Secret Garden is introducing their Rainforest Collection of potted aloe, cacti and other succulents this Saturday. Find them in Stall B2.
* Phavinee’s Kitchen is back with all natural Thai favorites in Stall A9.
* Yummy Goodness has a fresh batch of chili jam and mixed local cherry jam. They are also offering a 10% discount on their popular narang marmalade. Check out their full range of slow-cooked jams, marmalades and chutneys in Stall F4 at theSaturday Good Market or in the Good Market shop.
* Dr PPARs has whole food nutritional supplements made from Chlorella sorokiniana microalgae in Stall A8 that boost the immune system, lower cholesterol and blood sugar, and support detoxification.
* Henna Booth will be applying natural henna mehendi designs in Stall B9.
* Trained blind therapists from Thusare Talking Hands will be providing head, neck, shoulder, and foot massages in Stall B10.